Friday, December 14, 2012

Return of the blurry photos!

You missed my mad photo skillz, yeah? They're back. LUCKY YOU. Mostly, I've been wearing previous outfits. Nothing worth blur-o-graphing. That's good! I mean, good in that I've throttled back the thrifting. Not entirely of course. I just nabbed a sweet marching band jacket chock full of patches and letters and embroidery. $5. 

Anywho, my colleague Katie says this is one of the best outfits of the year. I told her that's a lofty claim and she'd best revisit the blawg to be sure.

Thrifted:
  • Black cotton swingy skirt $7
  • Black cardigan with fakey pearl buttons $7
  • White plastic pop beads $1
  • Fakey pearl  earrings $2
  • Beaded white handbag $5
  • Sheer beige scarf $1
Not thrifted:
  • ModCloth beige fitted shirt with cute bow on the waist $11 (super duper sale, yo!)
  • Not Rated leopard platform triple buckle heels $20 (I KNOW) (See the close up below!)
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • A teensy bit matchy matchy. But other than that, delightful!
Total outfit cost: $54

........and check out these shoes. DANG, YEAH? I could barely walk actually but people did stop me on the street to ask about them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment