Man I love me some belts. Just like I never feel fully dressed without a smile, I also never feel fully dressed without a belt.
All that to say that while I was certainly fully dressed and smiling here, I was without a belt. That white line you see in the waist area is just skirt piping.
- Charter Club pink/black/white cotton & acrylic cardigan $6
- Black and white cotton full-ish skirt $5
- Frye's! $10
- Black tank top $4
- Plastic pretty floral necklace $14
- Bangles and earrings $2
- Headband $1
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
- I'm being a brave little toaster and posting unflattering (not to mention UNCHARACTERISTICALLY BLURRY) photos of myself because this is helpful to me.
- That said, I'd rather not.
- However, I still will.
P.S. I had been doing SOOO SOOO Good staying on plan, but then I went on a work retreat which had perfectly good greens and proteins...buuuuuuuut also some delicious desserts and one piece of fried up chicken. I kinda veered off plan road but did not go entirely onto binge avenue unless you count the airport impulsively bought pretzel m&ms which I only bought because I like salty and sweet but as it turns out these were just bland and sweet and yet - and yet! - I still finished them but I strongly encourage you to resist because those are just not worth it.