Friday, July 20, 2012

Check out my kooky stockings

I have a couple twin sets but I can never really make 'em work. Just...so..monocolor. And this one isn't doing me any favors, ist it? Of course, it's entirely possible that *I* am not doing the sweater any favors. It's all just a bit long and bulky on me.

Thrifted:
  • White twin set with beaded color and lapel $7
  • Swingy black/tweedy skirt with a teeny lace slip peeking out $4
  • Necklaces and earrings $4
  • Chunky black Mudd boots $0 (it's time to wear 'em for free after so so many uses!)
  • Scarf $1
Not thrifted:
  • Tattoo style tights $10 (see the pic below)
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Nothing special, but I liked wearing it all day. 'Cept for the bulky big-ness of the cardigan.
Total outfit cost: $26

PS: Check out my tights! Oh I know this whole look has been D-O-N-E. But I still like it! I do!



4 comments:

  1. The stockings are excellent. They make the outfit. Well, you make it, but you know what I mean.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stockings. They're a little thing! But cool.

      Delete
  2. I like that you let the stockings carry the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard! I kept wanting to show people my legs!

      Delete