Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yawn


This is the kind of skirt I normally ignore. Long, plain, blue. But...it caught my eye. Instead of boring I saw oooooooh. Vintage, lined, old-style circle skirt, in a gorgeous shade of peacock blue.

Wellllll, maybe I should have stuck with my original instincts. I think this looks boring and singularly unflattering on me. But it's not the skirt's fault. It's a perfectly fine skirt. Just not on me. I think. Plus, I tried and tried but couldn't style it correctly. Most of the day I also wore a floral shirt. But then I saw the crapass photo, 86'd it, and took another pic. Teeeny improvement.

Thrifted:

  • Chadwick's blue wool skirt $6
  • Ivory mockneck $4
  • Tse butter cashmere cardigan $4
  • Orange-ish belt $2
  • Clipons $1
  • Scarf $1
Not thrifted:
  • Seychelle wedgey maryjanes. So cute! $20
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo: 
  • Everything?
  • Yawn. Yawny yawn yawn!
Total outfit cost: $38

P.S. Last year/this year. Good to know I've maintained my awesome modeling style, right down to the expression, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment