Monday, April 2, 2012

My dogs are barking

It's late and a whirlwind of work and inn-related crap threatened to squash this post, but my Commitment to This Here Blawg prevailed!

My dogs are barking, for damn good reason: 5-inch platforms! But, worth it! I love love love being aggressively tall. 


  • Lined linen khaki skirt with brown stitching and brown grosgrain ribbon belt $5
  • Red/pink checked and ruffled Faded Glory blouse $9
  • Rad denim and fake cork 5 inch platforms $7 (I didn't even fall off my shoes once!)
  • White t-shirt $2
  • Western-style belt with gold buckle $2
  • Blue clip-ons $2
  • Sheer scarf headband $1
Not thrifted: Nothing!

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I love a short cardigan, and I love this short cardigan...but...it doesn't quite hang right here.
  • I forgot all my jewelry but my super sweet earrings. Bah.
  • I was supposed to pair this with yellow scotch plaid long (ankle-length!) skirt but I just couldn't pull it off. Hmmm, it was just too much. 
  • Still, I like this kind of outfit! I do!
Total outfit cost: $28


Thrifted:

No comments:

Post a Comment