- Black studded clingy cardigan $4
- Green plaid pencil skirt (no tag, I think it's homemade) $5
- Frye engineer boots $10
- Bangles and rhinestones $3
- Many rhinestoney necklaces (SEE BELOW!!) $5
- Dangly black earrings $1
- Fishnets, old, $0
- Elvis Costello t-shirt $30
- Black studded belt, old, $0
- My mom's leopard bow, $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
- Well, maybe I'd add some lace gloves.
- Maybe not kidding.
- Don't laugh, but for me...this just feels like a regular old outfit. AKA, NOT an outfit. Just "I put on a t-shirt and skirt" type thing.
Total outfit cost $58
P.S. I got hives today, for the second time. Today (like the first time, in December), it came on very suddenly and very hot and needle-y. I have no idea what I'm allergic to, but it's something. My co-worker said she used to get hives every day. That would be a bummer.
P.P.S. Here are all my necklaces: