Monday, March 5, 2012

My life in shoes! Mostly boots!

Edited upon re-reading to add this warning: THIS SERIOUSLY MIGHT BE THE STUPIDEST AND MOST INCONSEQUENTIAL BLAWG POST IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. S O R R Y.


As previously discussed, I have set aside my two bestie pairs of shoes for a month in order to let all my other pairs of shoes have a chance at bat. 


I have been successful in not wearing the Mudds or the Fryes for nearly a week. Yay. However, I have had some style accidents. The first was on March 1. I tried to wear these boots:


They are chunky heeled white lace-up boots. Not the most normal shoe, but shouldn't be that hard, right? 


Dear gawd, I ended up looking like a fucking easter egg. NOT KIDDING. There is no picture, thank sweet baby geebus. I wore the above boots with blush tights, a lime green floral full skirt, a pink top, and other things. It was HORRIBLE. 


But, I shan't give up on these boots. I think they're cool. And they only cost $4.99 at the goodwill. If you have any ideas about how to wear them, I would be very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I like these boots.

    I think these could be your "summer" boots. What about with a grey skirt and cream sweater? Or an all cream outfit like you were stepping out of a croquet tournament.

    I think anything lightish in color that black boots would be too stark with.

    ReplyDelete