Friday, March 30, 2012

Looks like I made it. NOT.

Looks like I made it. NOT.*


Oh, the art of the mismatched outfit. Lovesies. Running around today so I can't say as this was a "curated" outfit. 


Thrifted:

  • Oakland A's t-shirt. HOLLA. $4
  • Meraki thrifted/gifted orange/yellows/etc plaid skirt $0
  • Black clingy cardigan $4
  • Black Frye boots $10
  • Sheer scarf headband $0
  • Dangly black clip-ons $2
Not thrifted:
  • Pale pink tights $5
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
Total outfit cost: $25

* On the nearly last days of March, I totally failed at my challenge to not wear a Certain Pair of Boots for one month. Just when I thought I'd made it and branched out from my two go-to pairs of boots, I couldn't resist the allure of the most comfortable boots in the world, the boots that match every single thing I own. 


Hi little boots. It's good to have you back where you belong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment