Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello Monday!

Oh, well, I meant to wake up early and run but my fuzzy alarm clock and foggy brain conspired against me. And then I made the mistake of answering a work related phone call. And I didn't pick out an outfit ahead of time. And so on and so forth.


But I STILL managed to have a sunny Monday cuz that's just how I roll.


Thrifted:

  • Gifted but thrifted Merona green/beige/black pleated skirt $0
  • Oscar de la Renta black/white micro-striped shirt $4
  • Ivory cross-hatch clingy cardigan $4
  • Black belt with peace buckle $2
  • Vibram black lace-up combat boots $24
  • Ivory sheer scarf headband $1
  • Black/gray beaded clip ons $1
Not thrifted:
  • Plain black tights $5
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Blah-di-blah. I need to choose my outfits ahead of time - this isn't bad, but it doesn't sing.
  • In other news, I love Pattern on Pattern. Not as much as, say, Kasmira, but I do love stripes with plaids with cross hatches etc etc etc. Speaking of Kasmira (the genius behind one of the very bestest daily outfit blogs out there), I'm gonna choose a week to mimic her style, a day behind her. She puts together the wildest outfits, but I'm not sure if the reason she can pull it off is because she's darling and fit and the same style on me would look sort of kooky lady homeless or not. We shall see! Coming soon!
Total outfit cost: $41 

No comments:

Post a Comment