So, I always wonder if people peg me as a thrift store type when I stroll down the street. Maybe, I dunno.
But, this outfit, yeah. This looked like a thrift store.
- Brown heavy polyester oversized man blazer $5
- American Red Cross Field Service t-shirt $2
- Green plaid straight skirt* $5
- White tuxedo style shirt $4
- Brown doc marten's tstraps $5
- Brown clip ons $1
- White sheer scarf $1
- White footless tights $5
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
- White footless tights (leggings? do we call them that?) are kinda ugly.
- This is not an outfit. It is more like stuff you pull on while running late.
- I am a little embarrassed to say that I did in fact assemble this outfit the night before.
Total outfit cost: $28
* Are all straight skirts pencil skirts? These are things I do not know. Hmmm.