This was my travel outfit for a trip to Chicago, and the picture was taken late in the evening. After a stroll by the river. Balmy and all that.
- INC black cashmere tie-in-the-middle shrug $4
- White tshirt $4
- Black and white striped wide-legged, wide-waisted pants $7
- Gold braided belt $2
- Gold clipons $1
- No Boundaries black patent leather low platform pumps/ankle straps $7
- Paris clocket $20
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
- Hmm. This does accentuate the belly area in a way that maybe isn't good. But I felt super comfortable. So maybe who cares.
- Wrong shoes. I don't know what the right shoes would be though. Huh.
Total outfit cost: $45
P.S. Today is August. Tomorrow is September. And that means....30 Skirts Hath September! Woo! Crazy new to us skirt month! Life is good!