Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This is what I look like if you squint your eyes

I don't know why my fucking camera can't take a focused picture. Sigh. Well, yes I do know why. I am cheapity cheap cheap and thus so is my camera.

So, if you're near-sighted and forgot your specs or if you squint your eyes or whatever this is what this is what this outfit looks like. Hey, it's not like your missing some awesome teeny detail, don't fret. But, y'know, sorry. Who the eff writes clothing blawg but can't take photos in which you can ACTUALLY see the clothes? Me! Ha ha!

Thrifted:
  • Perfect gray cardigan $5
  • Mustard polyester mock turtleneck $3
  • Pretty swingy black skirt $5
  • Black chunky boots $10
  • Various jewelry $5
Not thrifted:
  • Gray tights $4 on saley
What I would change about this outfit now that I've "seen" the photo:
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa
  • I'm not in love with anything anymore. Well maybe my newish red bangs. Blah-de-blah. I mean, I still have fun with my cheap clothes and all but I'm not in love with anything on me. I gotta find my mojo again. Don't worry, I will. The sun always rises for me.
Total outfit cost: $32

PS. About 15 minutes after I took this picture, I saw a lady headed to the hot tub (I'm at the inn) in the pouring rain and decided to bring her a plastic bag for her towel. And.....fell/slid in the mud down the path. Committed, me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, committed. But are you OK?
    --Sue

    ReplyDelete