Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh hi Friday.

Whoa. That was one damn fast week. I have a backlog of outfits, and no time to throw 'em up on this here blawg.

I'm really digging collared shirts buttoned up with pencil skirts lately. Although, I think you notice how SHORT this skirt is more. Dang. Short. But, hey, I was okay with it. Oh shut it, I know it's not short for anyone else. But this isn't anyone else's blawg. It's mine.

Thrifted:
  • Sweet pink/charcoal western style shirt with pearly snaps $4
  • Black nothing special cardigan $5
  • Blue talbots pencil skirt $4
  • Frye mo-tee-cycle boots $10
  • Pink clipons $1
Not thrifted:
  • Fishnets $0 on account of age
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I was kinda cold all day. I love this weather, but this outfit needed another layer somewhere to hang with it.
Total outfit cost: $24

1 comment:

  1. Layer it up, girlfriend! Brrr . . . but I love it too.
    --Sue

    ReplyDelete