Friday, September 23, 2011

This is what sleepy dressing looks like!

Well. I woke up on the early side and drove up north and in the doing of that wore whatever was right by my bed. Not bad, yeah? Why the hell do I spend so much dang time when this works out just fine?

I never drive up to the inn during the daylight (I usually drive at night) and it was really quite special. September in northern california is the besty best. And then I got to see my baby goats and they are the freaking bomb. Of cuteness. And noisy bleating. Heart them so.

Okay, so, thrifted:
  • DKNY olive green with maroon/pink embroidered flowers short cardi $5
  • Tshirt $2
  • Way too big Old Navy floral skirt $5
  • Vibram combat boots $24
  • Pink belt $2
Not thrifted: Nothing. I had no time to wear new things. Or accessories. Or makeup. Or clothes that fit me.

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • It's not as bad as my sleepy brain thought. But I can't pull off the big skirt hanging on the hips thing that other people (AKA my friend Allison) can pull off. I'm probably gonna take this in.
Total outfit cost: $38

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 23RD | DULL TOO-BIG SKIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment