Sunday, September 18, 2011

These boots were made for mucking

There isn't anything that a weekend of hard work at the inn won't cure. Seriously. I defy anyone to find one damn minute to wallow in anything when you have an inn full of guests, a water system break down, 100 whoopie pies to make, amazing sunshine, shooting stars, and goats.

As a special treat today (mostly for me, but who knows, maybe you'll dig it too), today's photo shoot was in the goat yard. With the goats. After I had just mucked out the goat stable while wearing cowboy boots. At the same time! Ha ha ha!

Thrifted:
  • Red tshirt $1
  • Beatup cowboy boots $10
  • High Sierra beaded cardigan $7
Not thrifted:
  • Odille cinch waist full skirt, on sale at Anthropologie for $29. Not really a deal, and I kind of regret it.
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Another skirt that ain't quite my style and the cardigan doesn't help things. Not sure WHAT I would wear with this skirt to be honest.
  • Never mind the outfit! Check out those sweet little goaties!

Total outfit cost: $47

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 18TH | FULL SKIRT

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by because Millie said you wanted a stuffed goat pattern. My mom made the pattern, and she is out of state right now. When she gets back (soon I hope), I'll see if I can get it. You can find my contact (e-mail) at my blog.

    ReplyDelete