Friday, September 30, 2011

Skirt the 30th!

You guys, it's the end of skirt month. Are you extra sad? Don't be. I WILL STILL WEAR SKIRTS. I know! That's such a relief to you.

*******
Get this: I'm headed to a conference next week and I strolled down blawgytimes lane and picked out my favorite outfits and am just wearing them exactly the same. Such a relief! Reaping of the blawging rewards!

*******
Thrifted:
  • Anne Klein charcoal full skirt with greens/ivory/bronze embroidery $5
  • White tshirt $2
  • Gray cardigan with embroidered flowers $5
  • Mess-o-pearls $5
  • Pearl clipons $1
  • Brown cowboy boots $10
  • Ivory sheer scarf $1
Not thrifted:
  • Belt. Old.
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • The cardi is a bitty bit long and loose. I like 'em tighter.
Total outfit cost: $29

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 30TH | FULL SKIRT

2 comments:

  1. Thank God you'll still wear skirts--I like 'em. *giggle*
    --Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived the 30 skirts. That was commitment.

    J Do

    ReplyDelete