Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday is a better day, and I only cut off half my head in the photo

You'd think I would freaking know how to take the damn daily photo by now, yeah? No. Blarggh. Where is my head? Ha ha.

I woke up too early and too sunny this beautiful saturday and forgot all about my fucked up yesterday. A busy day, a Blondie t-shirt, a shit ton of stars including one magical shooting one, really adorable goats eating flowers out of my hand and dancing, a rad play list at the pub during dinner and an early (for me) bed time all equaled a clean slate. I'm lucky that way.

Thrifted:
  • Yellow and aqua Blondie t-shirt $4
  • The Best Black Cardigan $5 (honestly this cardigan is so so simple but it's a good one - clingy, simple, good length)
  • Light blue/aquaish pleated full skirt $4
  • Black chunky Mudd boots $10
  • Chunky ivory clip ons $2
Not thrifted:
  • Old black fake leather studded belt $0. Old.
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I actually took the photo early today and decided to add the belt. But I didn't show that photo. I think the belt makes it look finished.
  • I wasn't sure about this outfit but I kinda like it! I ran around all day and even though the skirt is shortish, it was totally fine.
  • It even looked good in action. See:
Total outfit cost: $25

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 17TH | FULL SKIRT

PS No, I didn't follow the Hunger Challenge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment