Monday, September 5, 2011

The real reason I don't usually post every day

Well, some days just aren't pretty. But apparently today was a little too amusingly pretty for mucking out the goat house, as my colleague at the inn, Kate, observed. Hey, the skirt looked farm-y. And cowboy boots. Y'know. An appropriate outfit for mucking and haying and stuff like that. Plus I'm not wearing makeup. Well, actually, I'm wearing yesterday's makeup.

Agreed? Not Pretty? Also, those are some hips, eh?

I'm not documenting this outfit out of protest of its lack of loveliness. Suffice to say it was all thrifted and I will never, ever, ever wear this skirt again.

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 5TH | FULL A-LINE BANDANNA SKIRT

PS Happy Labor Day. www.laborunionsmademyday.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment