Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh crap. Sorry. Also I am a cheater.

Yeah. Well, I took this picture upstairs at night because rather than skip my month of daily-without-fail-documentation, I just phoned it in.

Also, we ended up at a friend's house for dinner tonight and I ate what they served. I didn't eat my Hunger Challenge meal because it was a pain in the ass to bring my spartan meal there. And also, lame. I mean, if I were living on food stamps and someone invited me to dinner wouldn't I say HELL TO THE YEAH? And, I think it's silly to think that that DOESN'T happen. It does. So, it felt most authentic and least fake to simply say thank you and enjoy the meal without overindulging.

Actually, that sounds like a good way to live overall.

The photo, yeah, crapass. Thrifted:
  • Brown and white cotton toile shirt. I Love Toile. $4
  • White tank tshirt $3
  • Homemade (again!) pink and white striped a line skirt with white net ruffle at the hem $5
  • Beat up brown cowboy boots $10
Not thrifted:
  • Fandamntastic turquoise jewelry from my friend Heather - necklace, ring, earrings. Love these, just as Heather predicted. Thank you friend!
  • Horsey belt $20, Modcloth
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I used to wear shirts over tank tops all the time Before. But now I think they don't provide the level of shape I've come to prefer. This is a good example of that.
Total outfit cost: $42

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 14TH | A LINE SKIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment