Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh crap it's only day three


Y'all, I am so tired. I almost didn't blawg! But I said I was gonna do that whole blawg-every-single-day thing so here I am with a freaking post. Right here. You're reading it. With your eyes, connected to your brain.
How's that for filler? Can I skip right to the getup now? Okay? Okay.
Thrifted:
  • Gold silk cardigan with pretty sheer edging on the sleeves and bottom $6
  • St. John's Bay cotton smock top $5
  • Studio M brown/black/white skirt $6
  • Beatup brown boots $10
  • Brown clip ons $1
  • Bangles $4
Not thrifted:
  • Headband, Anthropologie $4 on sale!
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Not the most flattering style I've ever tried. I look chunky. Or not. Whatever, I'm tired.
Total outfit cost: $36

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 3RD | A LINE FLARED SKIRT, I THINK. NOT SURE. BAH

No comments:

Post a Comment