Monday, September 26, 2011

Lessons in incorrect dressing, part 5000

So, this is not the outfit that Alice intended. She put it all together and on the hanger...unexpected! fun! charming!

Then came the part where I hadn't tried it on and then had five minutes to dress before racing to catch the bus and the damn blouse didn't button across the ladyparts. And, basically, that was a requirement of the blouse. Actually, it was the only fucking requirement of that blouse.

As it turns out, sometimes I don't ever try things on until their outfitulated. This is risky. See photo.

You guys, when am I gonna be good at this? I felt uncomfortable and stupid all day, bah. I only felt better when I got to play with a sweet pooch in my friend's cold swimming pool. We took off our shoes (Well, I took off my shoes. This particular dog doesn't wear shoes.) and waded around and the dog tried to bite the water whenever I splashed. That was cool and happy-making.

Thrifted:
  • Dumb too-small sheer blue blouse with white embroidered polkydots $5
  • White-ish polyester sleeveless mock turtleneck $2
  • Pink linen pleated skirt $5
  • Brown Dingo boots $20
  • Chunky white clip-ons $1
Not thrifted:
  • Paris clocket $20
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • SEE ABOVE. GEEZ.
Total outfit cost: $53

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 26TH | PLEATED SKIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment