Saturday, September 24, 2011

Frye, babies!

Howsie 'bout this score: practically new Frye motorcycle boots in my exact size. Yeah. I scored that!

Thrifted:
  • Sears polyester shirt jacket $4
  • Blue and white gingham skirt with embroidered flowers $5
  • Ramones t-shirt $4
  • Frye black motorcycle boots $11
  • A necklace $2
  • M necklace $4
  • Beaded clipon earrings $2
Not thrifted:
  • Old black studded belt $0 (old-ness)
  • Deer clocket $24
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I'm looking and feeling thick these days. Rectifying that, I am.
  • Not sure if this outfit has too much going to capture the pretty embroidery. I kind of overdo things now and then.
Total outfit cost: $56

***********************************
30 SKIRTS HATH SEPTEMBER | SKIRT THE 24TH | STRAIGHT SKIRT

2 comments:

  1. That shirt jacket thingy is super cute but I think something shorter would show off the skirt better.

    Also, NICE BOOTS. I never score at thrift anymore. I hate all my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous about the boots. I've always wanted those. And you found some for only $11...

    ReplyDelete