Friday, August 12, 2011

It's a gift!

Were you wondering where my widest bits are? I have helpfully pointed them out with this outfit. I seem to be doing that a lot. It's a gift, I tell ya.

But even with the width...I still like it. Huh. Is it possible that I have begun to believe my own shit and have accepted my woman-y-ness? That would be awesome. Let us agree that this is the case.

Thrifted:
  • Super odd but totally rad turquoise sweater with citron and white "graffiti" on it and a global warming message on the bottom of the back $5
  • Tshirt $4
  • Black cardigan $5
  • Swingy black and white checked skirt $5
  • Laredo black simple man's cowboy boots $10 (SCORE!)
  • Yellow clip ons $1
  • Hot pink sheer scarf (on the head area, see) $1
Not thrifted: Nothing!

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Well, maybe some plastic bracelets or something like that. Cuz, y'know, I am the kind that never edits her outfits. More like "more, more, more!"
  • I wouldn't mind a tiny bit of citron sock peeking out of that there boot.
Total outfit cost: $31

No comments:

Post a Comment