Monday, August 8, 2011

Girly

Geezus, I am incapable of not ending words with y. Cabin-y. Girly. Etc. Etc-y. Bah.

Well this whole thing IS girly. I mean, this here blawg is girly and so is this here outfit. It's also kind of, hmmm, fussy. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Thrifted:
  • True Meaning browns, pinks, reds, tans embellished blazer $7
  • Brown t-shirt with black print "No roses grow on a sailor's grave" $4
  • Young Essence black skirt with brown stitching, pink and red flowers, and beads $4
  • Beat up brown cowboy boots $10
  • Beaded clip ons $2
Not thrifted: Not one darn thing

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Well, basically, this skirt was sort of an advertisement for my belly. I chose the most flattering photo so you can't tell. But I know. Yeek.
Total outfit cost: $27

PS: As always, you can click on the photo once and then again to see it in ginormous glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment