Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cabiny fever

I am mad for cabin wear. You know. Squirrels and deer stitched on to things. Indiana Jones meets Banana Republic meets Dirty Dancing. Checked shirts. Khaki. Lineny things that are kind of messy.

That's what today's get up is all about. Sorry about the darkness. I didn't get around to taking a photo til 11:15 pm. That is the kind of day I had and I. Am. Bushed.

Thrifted:
  • Khaki wraparound skirt with owl applique (I KNOW) $15
  • White t-shirt $4
  • Black cardigan with pear buttons $7
  • Beatup old brown cowboy boots $10
  • Ivory clipons $1
Not thrifted:
  • Modcloth Deer clocket $25
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • This skirt style is just not flattering on me. But I don't care. It has an owl on it.
Total outfit cost: $62

P.S. Did you want to see a close up of that owl? Okay. Here:

2 comments: