Saturday, July 9, 2011

Who wore it better? Me or Me?

I've worn all this before! Not together, but still. Recent. See below and Vote!

Thrifted:
  • Gold silk cardigan with pretty sheer edging on the sleeves and bottom $6
  • Harlene golden polyester sleeveless mock turtleneck $2
  • Isaac Mizrahi/Target cotton plaid skirt - orange, yellow, white, blue, more, thrifted/gifted from Allison $0
  • Mudd chunky heel black boots $10
  • Black braided belt $2
  • Vintage red/orange bandanna $2
Not thrifted:
  • Locket from the mister a long time ago $0
  • Gold knee socks $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I love this cardigan, but, how shall I say this delicately...it kind of accentuates the ladies a bit too much for my taste.
  • I think this photo is kind of shitty. Or something. Because, seriously, I took a better photo in the bathroom mirror with my crap cell phone (see below).
Total outfit cost: $16

P.S. Who wore it better? Me or me?

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I'll all about plaid this year. I like option "a" better, it's the cardigan. I agree with what you said about the ladies. Both are good though.. I just think "a" flows better than "b". the cardigan in "b" looks like it would be better w/ jeans. Keep on a rockin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, the cardigan is B is fantastic, but maybe it doesn't want to be buttoned? I have a few like that. Also, in the photo (maybe not so in real life) the undertop doesn't sing with the cardigan. Maybe too similar in color?

    The skirt is damn cute on you like I knew it would be.

    I think the cropped length of the cardigan in A is cute and feisty so I'm voting for A.

    ReplyDelete