Monday, July 18, 2011

A stroll on the Seine

Alice put the skirt, shirt, and shoes together and I added the jacket and belt. A joint effort. It's all sailor-y yet also frenchy. Is there a better combination of loves? I think not.

Thrifted:
  • Perfect little Marchesa di Gresy black wool jacket from I Magnin, maybe 1968 $7
  • Chaps/Ralph Lauren black and white striped cotton/nylon shirt $4
  • Ann Taylor blue skirt with tiny white dots/geometry pattern on it $6
  • Red belt with silver heart and wings, cheesy yet wonderful $2
  • Red, white and blue beaded clip-ons $1
  • Red and black stone charm bracelet $3
Not thrifted:
  • Rocket Dog black suede maryjane wedges with a sweet bow $0 onaccountof age
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I'm just not wild about this skirt length/shape.
  • Other than that, sweet and summery, yeah?
Total outfit cost: $23

PS. Another appearance by the world famous dreadlock sidebun - always cause for celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment