Friday, July 22, 2011

Musicals + Cowgirl = LOVE

I never really liked t-shirts that had shit on 'em. Now I do. Especially odd little things that aren't logos for companies I hate nor cheesy (bad cheesy) swim club membership type things etc. Odd little things. Like this t-shirt, which is an advertisement for a community production of Annie Get Your Gun. A little bit musical, a little bit cowgirl, and a whole lot of love (from ME).

Thrifted:
  • Annie get your gun t-shirt $4
  • Black with tiny pinhead white polka dots straight lined skirt $5
  • Brown chunky heeled boots $7
Not thrifted:
  • ModCloth NonPareils white with brown dots top $38
  • ModCloth Paris clocket $20
  • ModCloth This Belt is a Shoe-in $25
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I really like the idea of shirts like this - a little blousey, but still shirty, belted etc. But I think maybe it's too blousey, or something. Not exactly sure.
Total outfit cost: $99 (!) (Sheesh!)

PS: Exciting news in Cardigania! Our first guest cardigan wearer! Watch this space to see the mystery unfold!


1 comment:

  1. Have to disagree - I absolutely love, love love this combo. The blousy/shirty is a perfect balance. I

    ReplyDelete