Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday and I AM IN LOVE

I am not in love with anything special. Or anyone special, besides the mister. But I am in love with, oh, everything: fridays, a few days vacation coming my way, the goat house that is almost done, hosting friends at the inn, summer, and the farmer's market. It's the little things, people. Like basil, fava beans, onions, blackberries, strawberries, pluots, zucchini, and oh many other things!
Plus swingy skirts always make me happy. Or maybe my mood is making the swingy skirt swingier? I don't know.

Thrifted:
  • Cotton/nylon black cardigan $4 (yes, I wore it yesterday. what.)
  • Lucky brand tattoo style tshirt with a heart and swallows and yes I know that look is done but I am not DONE with the LOOK $4
  • Swingy ivory Joseph A skirt $7
  • Silver A necklace $2
  • Mudd chunky heeled black boots $10
  • Chunky shiny ivory clipons $2
Not Thrifted:
  • Old black punk belt $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • The skirt is way too big but I like that it hangs real low. This pleases me. But the shirt is too short. Created problematic belly revealage all day (not. pretty.)
Total outfit cost: $29

PS. Oh Cotton. You are the sweetest dog ever and I think you improve any photograph by 198%.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the second pic with you and Cotton. It just sends such a warm vibe and you look so relaxed and happy and peaceful (as opposed to your usual warrior-like stance..har har).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gay homosexual friend Liam calls that generally happy in-love feeling "swinging my pants" meaning that he's feeling so cute and sassy that he's sashaying down the streets of the city.

    ReplyDelete