Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another night out? I KNOW!

Yes, indeedy. The mister and I had a date for his birthday at a fancy time restaurant. When I was leaving for work yesterday, he said, "hey do you have a meeting with someone important today?" I said, "Yes! You!"

Thrifted:
  • Charter Club hot pink, black, and white floral cardigan $6
  • Savannah black/white checked/plaid wool pencil skirt $5
  • White t-shirt $4
  • Ecco patent leather t-strap oxford heels $7
Not thrifted:
  • Locket $0
  • Paris clocket from ModCloth $20
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I broke the layering rule! My tshirt and cardigan are the same length which creates a harsh and not so pretty effect. Forgot to check that, dangit.
  • I love these shoes, but they accentuate my cankles, dangit.
  • I should have included my ladies handbag in the photo. I have become addicted to 60s ladies handbags, the kind with the snappy clasp. It is the law that they smell a little bit like old perfume and contain a bit of kleenex and a compact.
Total outfit cost: $42

P.S. Remember, if you just gotta see a closeup...click the photo! But seriously, why would you?

3 comments:

  1. it's there renee! look again! blogger was being difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know from cankles, and you do not have them!

    ReplyDelete