Saturday, June 18, 2011

Your life in cardigans?

I'm getting bored with me. How about you? No. Really. How about you? Send me a photograph of YOUR life in cardigans (thrifted, found, or made, natch) and describe your get up per my daily list (like the one below). Okay? Okay.

Meanwhile, thrifted:
  • Christie & Jill silk/cotton crimson cardigan $4
  • Sheer polyester ruffly blouse with ivory bricabrac trim $4
  • Cream tshirt $4
  • Black, grey, tan, cream plaid skirt $5
  • Woven black belt $2
  • Beat up old brown cowboy boots $10
Not thrifted:
  • ModCloth Paris-themed clocket (watch locket) $20
  • Tan knee socks $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Something was wrong in the belt area. Eventually I removed the belt and buttoned my cardigan there and all was well.
Total outfit cost $49



3 comments:

  1. I had some good scores recently and bought several things that are totally outside my norm. My favorite score is a checkered black and white button up (tablecloth style). I also bought a couple colorful plaids and someone commented that they have never seen me in anything but solids... so I guess I'm on the right path to mixing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bored yet - but maybe we could change it up and maybe we should do the traveling boots? Send those boots to me and see what I can do with them and then I might send them onto someone else and so on. Oh, you see right through that and realize I want all of your cowboy boots...darn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! LOVE checkered shirts. LOVE. I have ninety. Classic and cute at the same time. Also, You Go Girl!

    Jenny: NICE TRY. My boots are all so beatup they wouldn't make the journey! But what size are you and I'll keep my eye out for boots for you. 8.5?

    ReplyDelete