Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is different

Check it, I'm wearing a dress. A long dress. Maybe not a revolutionary stretch, but different from the daily uniform of tshirt/skirt/cardigan/boots.

Thrifted:
  • Totally rad Olivia Rose polyester white long sleeveless dress, the kind that you can imagine hanging in the window at Montgomery Wards in 1971. $9
  • Brown Nine West ankle strap heels with a strap that ties up, I don't know what that is called $6
  • Butter Tsesay cashmere cardigan $7
  • Brown fake leather wide belt $2
  • Plastic bracelets $3
  • 1962 Seattle World's Fair scarf $1
  • Blue plastic clip ons $2
Not thrifted: Hey! Nothing! Right on!

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I don't love this looks-wise, but it was a super comfortable getup. I felt kind of polished in it. I never feel polished. So there's that.
  • I do like the belt outside the cardigan. Thanks to the reader who suggested that!
Total outfit cost: $30

P.S. You can click on the picture if you wanna see a closeup for some reason (??)
P.P.S. If anyone in my family is reading this, don't I look like Megan?

2 comments: