Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A summer dress

Yes. A summer dress is on me. Wherein which the knees are visible. Under the shirtlet, it is sleeveless. And you know what? All is just fine. I got this dress at the Berkeley Rep costume sale for $2. It's nothing special, really. But swingy and comfortable and fun. Right? And the hem is actually (I think on purpose) uneven which makes it either interesting or fucked up depending on your pov. I like. Yay for unbelievably hot weather demanding I try something new.

Thrifted:
  • Black swingy dress $2
  • Cowboy shirtlet $4
  • No Boundaries black patent leather low platform pumps/ankle straps $7
  • "A" necklace $2
Not thrifted: NOT ONE DAMN THING.

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Now I know that old cowboy boots would be too matchy with the cowboy shirtlet...but damn what I wouldn't give for some boots! But, I'm on vacation and brought no boots.
Total outfit cost: $15. WHOA.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this outfit is so cute I can't stand it! The shoes are perf - NO BOOTS with this darling little getup.

    ReplyDelete