Friday, June 17, 2011

Not a capelet kind of day

Today's wardrobe agenda included a capelet. But the lovely summer weather required that I invoke the universal law of capes and capelets and not fucking wear one during brilliant sunshine. I'm saving that situation for a foggier day.

Instead, we're balancing out yesterday's little bit country with today's rock n roll. Like an adult contemporary radio station!

Thrifted:
  • Ramones tshirt $4
  • Koret of California heavy white polyester shirt $7
  • Mudd chunky heel black boots $10
  • Gray denim pencil skirt $7
  • "A" necklace $2
  • Cute little clip-ons $2
Not thrifted:
  • Really old leopard print tights $0
  • Really old fake leather and silver punky belt $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I dunno. Nothing? Maybe not cut my head off in the photo? Maybe not be so whiteface with ye ol makeups?
Total outfit cost: $32

2 comments:

  1. Why the "A" necklace? Does it stand for something or just some sort of Postmodern Deconstructivist non-statement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Superhero, that A is for Andiron of course! But really, I just like letters of all kinds. Also, yes, it is a PoMo Decon statement.

    ReplyDelete