Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mistake

The skirt is the Item Of The Day - brown, ivory, greens, and gold print with stitching and such. I did it Alice-style with a too-big shirt belted. I like!

Thrifted:
  • Kenar print cotton skirt $7
  • Skalar suede manjacket $17
  • Cordoba wrecked up boots $1
  • Mess-o-pearls $3
Not thrifted:
  • Old, too-big green white and ivory western style shirt with pearl snaps $0 (onaccountof oldness)
  • Old gold/leather belt $0 (see previous)
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the picture:
  • The picture you're seeing was the first photo - a mistake - before I'd fixed the collar. This one is when the pearls were strangling me and my shirt. But after I fixed it, not so interesting. So I re-fucked-up the collar. Ta-da!
Total outfit cost: $28

No comments:

Post a Comment