Monday, June 6, 2011

I should have said yes!

The mister said, hey do you want me to take your picture and I said no, I can use the bathroom mirror. Ha ha. The bathroom vintage cloudy mirror with nighttime light. Ha ha. I'M NOT THIS ORANGE.

Thrifted:
  • Original Airport Company ivory lambswool cardigan with white beading $5
  • Evelyn Grace orangey cashmere sleeveless turtleneck $6
  • Sheer ivory scarf used as belt $1
  • Lux wool brown, magenta, orange and ivory polka dot skirt $6
  • Beat-up old cowboy boots $10
  • Pearls and stuff $3
Not thrifted:
  • Old tights $0
  • Old ivory knee socks $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Oh my gawd, I was too hot. I mean, it's freaking rainy in June here, but still...too hot.
  • The belt wasn't working for me. I switched to a wider belt and then added another slim gold belt. I dunno.
Total outfit cost: $31

2 comments:

  1. I saw this outfit in real life and it was super cute. The skirt was flirty flippy and the knee socks are really special which doesn't show up in the photo. A very cute outfit for cupcake making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, Mrs Superhero, we were twins. Except for the part where you are long and lean etc. I don't think I realized until Mr. Superhero mentioned it how much I freaking copy you. It's an homage, I swear!

    ReplyDelete