Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cardigan weather!

Dang, I just looked at the weather report and all I saw was sunshine for the next eleventyninety days. And not a day above 60! Oh I know that's freezing to a lot of people, but it's just cardigan weather to me, yay. Today's black and white striped tights just might be the last for a while. Speaking of which...

Thrifted:
  • Embellished shrug sweater $6
  • Miss Dorby red and white polka dot dress $9
  • Mudd chunky heel black boots $10
  • Black tank top $2
  • Sweater guard (chain holding the bolero together) $12
Not thrifted:
  • Black n white striped tights $8
  • Old black belt $0
  • What Time Is It Deer Watch Necklace, Modcloth, $25
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photos:
  • Meh. Cute dress. I look lumpy.
  • GEEZUS. Black, white, and red. I must stop. Bah.
Total outfit cost: $72

No comments:

Post a Comment