Saturday, June 11, 2011

BOLD THAT WAY

I am wearing gold/orange tights in this picture. Sort of Oompa Loompa orange, actually. Hey, I was taking a stab at the color thing. I'm sorry that I'm taking this photo at night, in the beautiful golden unnatural light of my trailer so you can't actually appreciate my boldness. TRUST ME. I'M THE BOLDEST.

Also, exhausted. Long day.

Thrifted:
  • White stretchy/embellishedy turtleneck $5
  • Mod graphic print nylon skirt $4
  • Vibram mid-calf lace up boots $24
  • Bangles $4
  • Clipon pretties $2
Not thrifted:
  • The mister's gold grandpa cardigan $0
  • Locket from the mister $0
  • Goldish tights from ModCloth $14
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I kind of hate this whole thing. But that may be the crankiness of my sleepiness talking.
Total outfit cost: $55

No comments:

Post a Comment