Wednesday, June 22, 2011

100% ILGWU-made polyester!

Is Montgomery Wards still around? I'm not sure why I think all my bestest polyester should be from Wards. Maybe because JC Penney is too fancy. And Sears - not fancy enough.

Thrifted:
  • Fairfield Separates light blue and white striped button up skirt $6
  • White tshirt $3
  • Embroidered western style button up shirt $14
  • Vintage white plastic flower choker/necklace $14
  • Beat up brown cowboy boots $10
  • Fake leather, cheap ass brown belt with horse-ish buckle $2
Not thrifted: Nothing! Ha ha!

What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Not in love with the boots with this. I just couldn't figure out what dang kind of shoes to wear.
  • I added a ahort brown cardigan. Hey, it was nippy out where I live!
Total outfit cost: $49

No comments:

Post a Comment