Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Styled by Alice

Tuesday May 17, 2011 - On Sunday night my exceptionally stylish and beautiful friend Alice came over, went through my rack, and made me up some outfits. Then she made me promise to take pictures of each of them. She is such a freaking guru of lovely, that I just do what she tells me to do.

Thrifted:
  • Black cotton swingy skirt $7
  • Embellished shrug sweater $6
  • Rose embossed belt with silver buckle $2
  • Cordoba cowboy boots, totally wrecked $1
Not thrifted:
  • Floral shirt from the old days $0 (too old)
  • Inheritized pearls $0
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I think the shrug is a little tight and I feel a bit exposed and adjusty. You know, like I need to keep adjusting and hiding things.
Total outfit cost: $16 THRIFTIEST EVER MAYBE I THINK!

2 comments:

  1. Mad, there is so much here that I have to make a list.

    1. GREAT outfit. You don't look overexposed at all. Very tasteful and well-fitting, but not too tight.

    2. You said it...your friend Alice went through your rack. I just couldn't let that lie.

    3. A blog! What's next, twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally - HHHHAAA. You know me, jumping on the bandwagon. I'm waiting for twitter to mature though.

    ReplyDelete