Saturday, May 14, 2011

Public Humiliation is RAD!

Saturday May 14, 2011 - So, thank you for coming to this here blog and participating in my experiment in public humiliation as a way to maintain weight loss. See, if I talk incessantly about weight loss and put pictures up in which I have lost weight, my theory is that I will then be too embarrassed to gain it back. By reading this here blog, you are a part of my grand experiment! Psych! You thought this was all about cheap clothes, ha ha! Speaking of which,

Thrifted:
  • Random putty tshirt $2
  • Evan Picone tweedy tans pencil skirt $6
  • Brown fake leather wide belt $2
  • Koret of California heavy polyester shirt $4
    (you can't see the details on this shirt but please know it's everything you ever wanted from a 60s pantsuit you bought at Montgomery Wards) (Sometimes I do not even wear a cardigan)
  • Brown mid-calf Dingo boots, $20
  • 1962 Seattle World's Fair scarf (see the extreme adorability below!) $1
  • If it gets nippy out this evening I will add the brown Sears Fashion Fun Fur that I bought for 50 cents!
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • Tights that blend into skirt, blah. I think I would like some bright red or mustard tights to make this slightly more crazytime.
Total outfit cost: $49



No comments:

Post a Comment