Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh, sigh

Thursday May 26, 2011 - I woke up so sunny today. I'm not sure if it's because I picked out a sunny outfit the night before and I woke up ready for it, or if my sunny outfit made me feel sunny on the inside too.

Gawd I make myself ill sometimes. Sorry.

I found this skirt with the original tags still on it ($65). It's not in style anymore nor old enough to be vintage. But I like it because it has Paris on it and it's pretty much a boring fact that women my age and ilk love Paris. Well, duh. Because it's wonderful!

Thrifted:
  • J Crew brown cotton cardigan $7
  • Random white square-necked tee $4
  • Papillon cotton Paris skirt with sequins and silliness $7
  • No Boundaries black patent leather low platform pumps with ankle straps $7
  • Sheer ivory scarf $1
  • Plastic and bakelite bangley bracelets $3
  • Vintage brown jewel earrings $2
Not thrifted:
  • Black patent leather wide belt $6
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo: Umm, nothing. Told you. I felt sunny all the damn day!

Total outfit cost: $37

P.S. Dreadlock Hairdo: Bouffanty behivey thing. FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment