Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ladies lunch

Sunday May 15 2011 - Book group! Damn, I sure felt a lot taller than I look in these Mary Tyler Moore style slacks (full on elastic waist, thick pantsuit, polyester, plaid as hell). I think that's because they're so incredibly high waisted. I love thick polyester. LOVE.

Thrifted:
  • Christenfeld black/brown/orange polyester slacks $7
  • Tsesay butter cashmere twin set $7
  • Woven belt $2
  • Chunky heel black boots $10
  • Plastic and bakelite bracelets $2
Not thrifted:
  • What Time Is It Deer Watch Necklace, ModCloth, $25
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • I would like to look more like the picture in my head. Not because I'm seventeen times more hip-alicious, but because I just dig the seventies chick's whole entire vibe. See below.
Total outfit cost: $53

1 comment:

  1. Just found this link thru the Medifast boards and you are such an inspriration! And one helluva a shopper - love your style! Hoping I too can hit the thrift stores once Ilose some more of this chunk. :-)

    kellieb3369

    ReplyDelete