Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It was a put my makeup on at 5pm kind of day

Tuesday May 24, 2011 - I carried my makeup around all day intending to put it on. Just knowing it was there was good enough though! If I needed it, I had it. That's all I got people. On to the clothings...

Thrifted:
  • NPC Fashions vintage salmon/red western style polyester shirt $5
  • Tee Fury tan t-shirt with lizard illustration $3
  • Ellen Ashley brown/white/beige checked wrap around skirt $7
  • Brown mid-calf Dingo boots $20
  • Brown jewel clip-ons $2
Not thrifted:
  • Target beige lacey tights $7
What I would change about this outfit now that I've seen the photo:
  • That skirt is a little short for me and wrap around which meant that I spent the whole day showing people my damn thigh. Bah. Not exactly awes.
  • Blurry is good. What oh what is going to happen when I see myself in focus some day when I get this camera situation under control? I'm afraid!
Total outfit cost: $44

P.S. Are you wondering what the hell is going on with the hair? Me too. I only ever see the front - braids, y'know. Pinned uppity. No idea what's happening in the backroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment